Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brooklyn at 10 mths.

The end of the month is fast approaching and I have yet to post the ten things I love about my little Brooke-ster....so here we go!
1. The way she walks all around the house.
2. How she follows me from room to room...even the room with a bath ;)!
3. The way she plays with her brother and is content...
4. The way she looks at me and is my little cuddle bug!
5. How she drinks out of a sippy cup ONLY now...what a BIG GIRL:)
6. The way I go to scoop her out of her car seat and she grins from ear-to-ear when she sees my face.
7. She is a FIGHTER and never backs down, her brother has met his match!
8. The way she climbs on the couch because she is soooo wobbly!
9. I love her love for all things Upside Down:)
10. The way she attempts to run for the door as soon as I walk through it after school each day...


1 comment:

  1. Whata beautiful girl! I want to pinch those little cheekies!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.