Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Week is Over and the Family is all Gone!!

Our Little Family Picture!
My kids with their Uncle and Aunt!Me...self-shot:)Branson "The Juice Man" Reeves...he knows how to smile for a picture!


I miss you guys....and so glad you came! I hope to see you soon:) Love and kisses...
The Moore Family!! (and assorted)
My Sister Davina and her Husband Will!
My sister Davina...always posing!

Me and my sisters....L-R, Davina, Me, Elicia, and Shanna
Brookie with Uncle Will on his birthday!
Me, Brooklyn and Grandma Moore (my momma)
Happy Birthday Uncle Will...I am glad you got a Palm Pre too, I will watch uninterrupted TV on it soon!
And done....:) Brookie-B!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.