Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yeehaw Partners....I am 3!!

Howdy...do you like my Cowboy Boot, made exclusively for my 3rd birthday. It's all about Cowboys!
Here is a little of my spread before I got myself all Cowboy-ed up!
Mommy's sweet neighbor/coworker/friend Kelly and her darling son Drew!:)

I enjoyed my Cowboy chow...It was all about Frito Pie, Chili dogs, and Cactus Juice...
Stick Horse races...they were all the rage!:)

Some of the partygoers...
Me and my mommy...but I was trying to consume cake and a cookie at the same time, too much to do!:)
My very own Spider Man big boy bike...can't wait till summer so I can ride, ride, ride:)
Me and my cousins on my birthday!:)
Me in my cowboy gear...thanks to all ya'll that made this day memorable! Yee-Haw:)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.