Saturday, September 6, 2008

Branson and Brooklyn-Summer 2008

Branson III and Brooklyn
Yes, he always looks this suspicious!

Brooklyn is not wildly impressed with the sun, but Branson is more than happy to smile away!

This is his way of saying "Grandma Moore (GiGi) thanks a lot for this playset it's the best!".

Father and son huddled together after getting wet!

My little guy looks so excited to be on his first flight!



My baby boy is always "over-smiling" he is so happy!



He is stopping for a quick smile before he takes off for the sprinklers!


Daddy and Baby, she just adores him and has him wrapped around her little finger!



She is headed for a runway!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Nadine, how did I not know this was your blog? I'm so happy I've found it and I can't wait to catch up on your babies!! And, WOW! they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.