Saturday, September 6, 2008

All about us!


My name is Nadine and I am a 25 yr. old mother of two and wife to one!:) We have a little boy named Branson III whom is the ripe old age of 20mths. and a daughter named Brooklyn whom is 5 mths. old. My husband Branson is an amazing man and provider for our family.....I am a Kindergarten Teacher and I absolutely love my job, even when the kids are tough I know that it is worth it to make a difference in their lives. I am praying that my life will exalt the one who created us all, but it is all a work in progress and making the dashes on my tombstone mean something is my life's work. I hope you enjoy our family blog, post comments and send us your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.