Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Babies!!!

I can't even begin to explain how much I love my babies!! They are so sweet with one another and no matter what they are doing I just absolutely could eat their cheeks and kiss them a million times a day:) My children are such a joy and I couldn't imagine what I would be doing (besides catching an extra snooze) if they weren't around...What a blessings God gave us when he decided to make us parents!




We went to the park the other day and we had such a fun time! Brooklyn wanted to crawl on the rocks...I think she liked how cool they felt against her hands and Branson got a little fright going down the slide, but he got over it:) ....(the slide was kind of high)





My sister and her husband came down for a Fall Break visit and it was an absolutely wonderful experience....When are they going to come and live closer to us???:) Soon I hope!! And Davina I realized how you hid from the camera, I will be sure I get a million photos next visit!




Uncle Will, you're mean! You are totally unphased by my incessant tears!





I just had to add some absolutely cute pics I have collected of the kids...







1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful babies! I can't believe how big they are getting!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.