Monday, December 1, 2008

Brooklyn at 8 months!!


It is hard to believe that my baby girl has already made 8 months...these months have really flown by and I just can't believe how exciting they have been. Dressing her up and rolling around in the floor with her has been so sweet, therefore I am not looking forward to her terrible-twos!! Here are some things I love about Brooklyn at 8 months old...Only 4 months from ONE:)

1. The way she babbles on and on about who knows what!
2. When she copies my sounds, when I say "sssss" she says "sssss":)
3. The way she wakes me up every morning at roughly the same time and always in enough time to make it to work!!
4. When she gives me kisses!
5. She tackles her brother and slobbers all over him...he doesn't seem to mind a bit.
6. The way her whole face lights up after seeing me...especially when the day has been long and hard!
7. She just got her first two teeth and they are poking out of the bottom of her mouth...now she is on a mission to use them!!
8. She is standing up on her own, in the dead center of the room and laughing like crazy beause she knows that she is doing something pretty special!:)
9. Taking steps and trying to walk before Christmas...she probably won't make it but she sure looks cute trying!
10. The way she looks into my eyes and I know that I am her saving grace, her mommy, and she loves me so much:)

5 comments:

  1. Happy 8 months Brooklyn! My mommy really likes your name. She told me that was what she almost named me. But she went with aliteration instead. You are so cute.

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! That last one brought a tear to my eyes!!
    Happy 8 months Brooklyn! You need to come over and teach Dylan to crawl! He's so, very close!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.