Sunday, December 21, 2008

Reflections!

As I reflect on 2008 and how the past three years have been a whirlwind I am so thankful for those who have supported myself and my family. For those who have not been along for the ride from the beginning, let me elaborate. Since 2005 I have graduated college, started my career, moved to a new city, gotten married, had baby #1, bought a new car, then came baby #2, and we built a house! WHAT WERE WE THINKING?? So, 2009 is my year to take care of me and to finally let the world slow down its pace around me:) I know Christmas hasn't gotten here yet but I am thinking about resolving to do some things different (especially not being pregos) this coming year! Have a Merry Christmas everyone I hope you will all be with the ones you love...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lovely Lady...
    So wonderful to see you and introduce you to Pais a few weeks ago. Like I said, I am so glad you are blogging because I feel like I get to keep up with you and see what your beautiful children are up to!
    xoxo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resolution. Let me know if you come up with some great ways to make that happen!!!
    Here's to 2009!!!
    =)))

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.