Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008!

Branson was in the Christmas Program at church and then we went to breakfast at Denny's. We attempted to take Christmas pictures for cards and they did not work out....at all!! It was my Brooklyn's first Christmas and she loved the lights, ornaments, and all the gifts. Branson III loved opening all the gifts and eating cookies. On Christmas Eve we made and decorated cookies; we then made our way around the neighborhood to look at all the lights! It was so much fun:) Then on Christmas Day we woke up and opened up all of our gifts...the kids were so excited!! This was the best Christmas to date...my whole family (minus auntie davina and uncle will) were there....Yay for Christmas!! Happy Birthday JESUS---because of the sacrifice he gave we are able to give to one another on this very special day:)

Below are pictures from Denny's and the church program:)





Of course our failed Christmas pictures would follow....there is always next year!:)Well, this solo pic of Juice is pretty dang cute actually!!





Hey, this one is pretty cute actually!:)....I think I have amazing solo babies!


Time to trim the tree, the little man was in love with this....especially the part where he got to double as he tree topper, Brooklyn just enjoyed watching!




I present to you "The Tree"!:)


Aunt Davina and Uncle Will sent me some pretty awesome shoes but the box it all came in was the best!!


And boy, oh boy, did I love Christmas....hiding out under the tree and stealing bows off of presents was my absolute fave!!


Some people in South Carolina really love me, they bought me this fabulous ensemble!


Yeah baby, it's cookie time!!




But, not before I climb into the fireplace and have a look up the chimney....how is Santa getting down here?????:)







After a Family Prayer it's officially gift time!!








Our little family of four....Man I get tears when I think about where we started to where we are today---to sum it all up, we are Blessed!!







My Auntie and Uncle hit the nail on the head with this gift....I LOVE LAPTOPS---this is no exception; THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

6 comments:

  1. your family is soooo beautiful!! glad to hear you had a blessed christmas. love ya girl, t

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! What a wonderful Christmas!! Is Brooklyn walking!!??? WOW!!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!!!! Enjoy your next week off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooklyn is under the distinct impression that she is a bonafide walker...yet she still won't let go and walk! I am coaxing her with various items...she took five steps to the Christmas Tree one day and she knows how to bend down and pick up items and stand right back up! And she can stand up from a sitting position....she is too much!!:) She can walk across walls and furniture, but when it comes to full on walking her knees get weak and she just gets scared! Can't wait to see your Christmas pics kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little ones are so cute. I could eat them up. I love the one of Branson presenting the Christmas Tree. Such a little ham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is GORGEOUS! Wow. Thanks for sharing your Christmas memories!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.