Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brooklyn at 11mths.

Brooklyn is growing into such a little girl! I love watching her grow and there are so many things I love about her.
1. The way she smiles as big as a saucer when she should be sleeping!
2. When she points to my nose...she loves nosy-nosy!
3. She reads her My Body Book and finds the girls tummy and rubs it....and tickles the feet too:)
4. She follows me from room to room....her nickname should be Ducky.
5. She dances like no ones business!
6. She sleeps on me still; I know that one will be gone soon!
7. How she runs to the door when her daddy gets home...
8. When she wakes up in the morning all grumpy...she is certianly my child:)
9. She copies sounds and always wants "u" (up)
10. She can play with her brother peacefully but she won't let him push her around....unfortunately she may be the one doing all the pushing:(



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.