Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Cupcake Masacre!


Well, it's Spring Break in my world and I am so intrigued by the little minds in my home. I decided to try something different that I called "Cupcake Colors". While my children were napping I made some cupakes and sat them on the counter to cool as I ran to get a mid-afternoon shower. I knew that as soon as I cut the shower off a child would wake up and of course Brooklyn screamed as loud as an alarm clock. I ran, towel in hand, to the other side of the house and scooped my girl up and brought her to the guest room so I could continue dressing. But, no sooner did I hear a "Mommy, where are you?" so my gig was up. I pieced my clothes on in a hurry, with my hair dripping into my eyes, swiftly brisked the duo away into the playroom and ran to the restroom to tame the locks. About a minute later my son comes hopping very happily around the corner and with a mouth full of some substance in excitement screams "Biscuit!". I paused for a moment and began my sprint around the corner where I was greeted by my dear daughter with a handful of "biscuit". But, to my surprise there wasn't much mess to be found....that is until I rounded the corner of my island and all over the floor I found this>>>



Seriously, what kids can do in a matter of seconds is amazing! By the way, we did finish our cupcake colors lesson and my son did a great job with his colors... He got shafted with the cupcakes though, Brooklyn got the infamous muffin top (any Seinfeld fans out there:)and my dear boy was left with the bottom. Now I know, don't leave them alone even for wet hair....I can always detangle the mess later!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, but I am laughing hysterically about this. Just picturing you with wet, messy hair and crazy clothes, while these two little crazies go after the cupcakes!!!! LOVE the title of this entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I chuckle just thinking about it....my kids are super wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! Its even funnier when you write it! lol! Well at least they had fun. Juice and Brooklyn are just wild! lol!


    Oh this is Elicia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this made my day! I have to admit it gave me a glimpse of the life I am about to lead! 2 little ones is definitely different then one...Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my stars...those cupcakes look soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.