Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brooklyn at 9 months!!

I am three days late on this post, but I am so thankful for my baby girl at 9 months and all the new exciting things she is learning to do:)
1. Clapping hysterically!
2. Laughing like an adult woman....hopefully the video works:)
3. Giving me kisses:)
4. Taking steps all over the place...
5. She is the fastest crawler in the West!
6. Is always smiling, laughing, and can dance-dance-dance...
7. Lays in my arms and rocks her body so she can remind me that I should be rocking...
8. Plays with her brother all the time...they are good friends!
9. She is always in a beautiful mood...(as long as she is well)
10. The way she squeezes her lips together when she is hungry and says "MMMMMMMMMM"!

Some of the pictures of her finally starting to enjoy her nursery...she makes all that work even more worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.