Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter....

The Easter baskets had very little candy....but a lot of literacy!!
He loved this book Tails he was so into it! Got caught reading!
Right before leaving for church! They were spending time together...so sweet:)
A girl and a pinwheel!
This was his technique~ get egg...open egg into basket...stuff mouth! My little chipmunk:)
I think this was the best day of his life!

They worked together, one scoped the terrain the other nabbed the egg!

Live action shot!

And this has also been the best day of her life and she is loaded up with sugar!

4 comments:

  1. They are soooo cute. I miss them! Oh and you too, I guess (LOL).--Davina

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!

    Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike Branson. I do the exact same thing when I am hunting eggs. Eat each one before it gets away!
    xoxo,
    Hannah

    Love the literacy Easter gifts! Great teachers think literacy, I suppose too. =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Looks like all had a great time! LOVE the baskets! We don't do candy in ours either! They get enough at Grandma's house in the eggs!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.