Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day in the Life!!

He takes chances at some photo opportunities!

I force my children, big and small, to give their mommy lots of sweet kisses!!



I actually got both of these rascals to look at the camera, this is before we left for daycare....therefore my son's opinions were silent!!


This is how I roll to my Gi-Gi and Paw-Paw's house in Killeen...you have something to say about it?:)


This girl will climb absolutely anywhere...even over the legs of a barstool!!!:)


I love these St. Jude's stuffed animals...I buy one ever year to benefit the cause from Kay's Jeweler's...I think this stuffed dog is his personal favorite!


Brooklyn was ready to play Call of Duty 4...but her daddy thought that might be too violent for a wee little baby doll!:)


She was looking very intently at this rock...before she had the ability to really use those pincers!


What a cutie patootie!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.