Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things I love About the Kids.....


I love the way Branson:
1. Get's home and waits for the school bus to pass by.
2. Heads to the mailbox the second we get out of our car.
3. Sings "ding-dong" uncontrollably as he presses our doorbell.
4. The way he smiles first thing in the morning.
5. The way he loves to read books before bed.
6. How he shows off his teeth after they have been brushed.
7. When he kisses his sister so much she falls to the ground.
8. The way he holds hands with her in the back of the car and makes her laugh.
9. When he says "No, No Bookie" when she is doing something she shouldn't (and of course minutes later he is copying that activity:))
10. The way he says "Peese Mony"...please mommy:)


I love the way Brooklyn:
1. Will wake up at two a.m. crying hysterically, but as soon as she sees you the tears fade and a smile appears.
2. When she looks in my eyes and touches my face.
3. When I pick her up afterschool and she jumps out of whosever arms she is in to get to me.
4. Crawls from room to room following me.
5. When I hear her hands patting her way down the tiled hallway.
6. The way she is always happy, even when she is hungry....she does a smile-cry.
7. She is in constant motion and wears herself out for bed before you even think about it.
8. When she pats furiously on the ottoman in excitement.
9. When she climbs up my leg and pulls on me so I can lift her into my lap.
10. The way she curls up in a ball and falls asleep in only my arms...because her Mommy is holding her;)

2 comments:

  1. Okay you are a great mommy and also a fabulous teacher. My daughter is so mesmerized by you and Mrs. Chranowski. Everyday, at her request, we must "stop by to say hi to the kindergarten teachers." Keep up the good work on both ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!!! It made me teary eyed how you captured their spirits in your words.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are four sisters on a mission to lose 100 pounds a piece. We are all doing something different, but we have one goal.